Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 1 Update

We have been able to get rid of around $500 of debt this week.  We haven't done anything "extra" to bring in any money and have nothing in savings.  This decrease is just in regular payments we have made like we would any other month.  While the progress is small, it is still progress.  

I am currently looking for work so that I can help to bring in some money too.  This has been an ongoing battle for the last 6 months.  I am stuck between jobs that I have the experience for but not the license and jobs that I have too much experience.  Frustrating to say the least.

Anyway, I AM excited that we are chipping away, however small that chip may be at our debt.  Yay!  Freedom is on the way!!!!!

I will update you all each week as to our progress.  Thank you for reading!!

Please subscribe to my blog and youtube chanel!

Blog:  www.reddersideofpink.blogspot.com
YouTube: Kari Ann Smith
Facebook: Redder Side Of Pink
Twitter: @Rsideofpink


No comments:

Post a Comment