Wednesday, May 29, 2013

High 5 For Friday


                            
High 5 For Friday!!

This week I have a theme; Family.  I have been reminded more than once this week that this is what is most important in life.  More important than money, bills, what people think, ANYTHING else.  My family doesn't always get along and can be stubborn when it comes to forgiving one another.  But deep down we love each other.  We would walk across hot coals for each other.....As long as it doesn't ruin our pedicure, of course. :)  Happy Friday!
1.  Our youngest Elliot.  Always ready for the camera with a smile.  Gives the best kisses. And is always willing to watch a good movie, in his pajamas, eating popcorn.  I love you sweet boy.
2.  The oldest of the Littles.  Sweet Emma is our emotional one.  She feels more deeply than all of our other children.  She is very funny and super smart.  I love you and am so proud of you my lovely daughter.
3.  This week our 3rd grandbaby was born.  Welcome to the world Saphira!  I can't wait to get to know you.
4.  Oh Addy Kathryn......This lovely, has the challenge of being just like her momma.  Spunky, funny, caring and LOUD!!  Please, dear child, become an attorney or hostage negotiator.  I wouldn't want one of your biggest talents to go to waste!  I love you.
5.  The handsome guy in the glasses is my baby brother Kit.  He is my hero.  He is also the most selfless person I know.  We are so blessed to have him.  I love you Kitter Bug.

I linked up with Lauren Elizabeth for High 5 for Friday! {My computer and I are still in couples counseling} http://www.thelaurenelizabeth.com/
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment