Friday, May 24, 2013

H54F

This is my first High 5 For Friday post!  I am really excited about it.




1.  I had forgotten how much we love air popped pop corn. I mean LOVE it!  So thankful for my air popper this week.  Popcorn and a good movie makes for some awesome bonding time with family. 

2.  I got a nice surprise this week when my 5 year old "made" my bed.  So sweet.  It melts my heart that my sweet boy has such a kind heart and knack for housework.  

3.  We have rediscovered an area in our living room to build a tent.  Can I just say that tents in the living room ROCK.  

4.  Love my Colorado Family.  I am one blessed girl.

5.  My 7 year old baby is now in the 3rd grade.  This makes me happy beyond belief.  She had a bit of a rough year with our move and some bullies at school.  Look how beautiful she is.  I love you Emma.

Happy Friday everyone!  And Thank you to our Troops.  We owe you our continued freedom.

Since my computer and I are in "couples counseling", I will just say that I am Linking Up with Lauren Elizabeth with High Five For Friday!  When we work through our issues, I will add the button.  Happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment