Tuesday, June 4, 2013

H54Friday

What a great week!  I have been in Canada all week on business.  I feel so grateful that God has blessed me with an education that I can use to feed, clothe and make my family feel secure.  Canada is a beautiful country.  Thank you for this opportunity, Lord. Feeling Blessed.  :)


1.  Who knew two little chocolates could make a person feel so warm and fuzzy.  
2.  Keurig??? I think I will......
3.  This little guy is going to become a part of the Smith family sometime soon.  I can not tell you how easy it made posting on the blog and other places.  EVERYONE should get one. Now to find out where.....
4.  The beautiful view that God created, from my hotel room window.  Breathtaking.
5.  The sweet man that looked like Santa in the airport on the way to Ottawa.  It makes me want to be a kid again and believe in the pure, little things.......

Happy Friday everyone! 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment