Friday, June 21, 2013

H54F




1. How crazy is it that I love to see updates come up on my phone??? Sorry, folks. Call me crazy. But it makes me smile every time! 2. I got my office nice and clean recently and am feeling uber appreciative of my Thirty One totes at the moment. Cute and they hold EVERYTHING! 3. Along with my hubby's birthday, the Army celebrated their birthday last week. Yet one more opportunity to thank our military personnel. 4. We got a new faucet this week. Our last one had a mini explosion. 5. Feeling blessed to be living back in Colorado. We have had (and still do) had several wildfires, yet our state pulls together and gets it done! Thank you firefighters, police, military and volunteers for keeping us safe. Have a great Friday folks!!! Talk to you soon and thank you for reading.

   photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your faucet fixed, we had to fix ours this month too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being military I especially look forward to those because it means a 3 or 4 day weekend for me. I'm still trying to get used to Carson here in CO and I hate these wildfires we seem to have every year. My unit fought it last year and here again this year is another, because of last years fires we had no fireworks and I'm hearing this year might be the same thing. Totally bummed out, this might be the second year with no fireworks on July 4th. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated for the Liebster Award. Sent you a message on Twitter, now it's time to head to Instagram I think. Check my latest blog post for details :)

    ReplyDelete