Monday, August 19, 2013

Mischievous Monday Blog Hop!!

So, Little Lord Fauntleroy (aka Elliot) is our picky eater. I don't know what we did to him. We offer him veggies, different types of food. We don't make him special meals. We don't let him snack in between. Everything you are "supposed" to do. None the less, my child's diet consists of popcorn, cereal, hot dogs bologna and tortillas.

Now to the mischievous part...... I went in my room, which is just outside the kitchen and living room, to fold and put away a load of laundry. The door was open the kids were watching a show on the big tv in the living room. I come out to LLF running around growing with his tortilla mask on his face. No big deal, right? Until I discovered two days later while making tacos for dinner that he had done the mask thing with ALL of the tortillas in the package. Good times. 

Mischievous Mondays

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA awesome! Love it! Thanks for jumping in on the hop! Holy tacos sound great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We made do. I definitely had to get creative. :).

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! What a sneaky little mister! You can't say he isn't creative! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny. I don't know what I did to my kids either. I am tired of the dog and I being the only one eating veggies in the house.

    ReplyDelete